Buscar

~~ The reason I had a nightmare about zombies last night ~~

During last nights photosession, we wrapped it up with playing santa-zombies.

 

The following night, I had a nightmare. About zombies. And I don’t even really like those zombie-movies (although I do have seen a fair share of them…some of which’s been pretty good or funny, but still…). And it wasn’t about cute santa-zombies, it was about the gory, bloody, splattery kind of zombies. Ugh.

 

Thanks for nothin’, Eli & co! ><

 

In other news; I’ve gotten myself a shiny, new iPhone4 – and being a total n00b on the iPhone-scene I just have to ask; what apps are worth getting?!? Got any recommendations – please do feel free to share… (yeah, yeah – I’m regretting playing ignorant when my friend’s been whippin’ out their iPhones in the past) Smile with tongue out

 

Psst: Check out this; I was on Elle’s Studio’s blog yesterday, being their featured designer spotlight Smile

 
Wedding Dress 2012 | Copyright © 2012: